BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Monday, June 1, 2009

Missing you...G18!!

Deep sigh is what i felt today...

today was the 1st day attending my tutorial classes. i thought i could feel happier or perhaps more exciting part to take place... unfortunately, it did not turn out as what i have expected. i was not disappointed to see my current group 10 members, it was just that one thing which caused me to feel unhappy and sad instead... it was that my heartfelt 'missing you' for my all my former group 18 members.

with my mood now, i would like to write a poem dedicated to all my group 18 members:-




As i walked into the class today,
Cool and silence were sensed like cool Jay,
i wish to see those familiar faces,
which i longed to embrace and to be in races.

My heart start to tumble,
as i wish to see those familiar faces and hear those cracking laughter,
My hopes start to shatter,
as i know from this moment onwards, things are not gonna be the same anymore.

My deep heartfelt 'Missing you' for my dear group 18 members,
i missed you guys so much,
i missed the noise, the laughter, the jokes, the cheers,
i missed the energy, the excitement and the atmosphere,
GROUP 18 have created time ago.......

Recall back those sweet moments together,
really touched my heart pretty much,
which made my heart grow fonder as the missing grew stronger,
although we are all separated in our own pathway,
i know that one thing for sure is
spirit of Group 18 is always there!!!
Group 18 ROCKSSSSS!!!

Last but not least, i would like to wish all my dear respective GROUP 18 members all the best in everything and be the toughest and smartest person in the world! May angels of luck and success surround you guys and most importantly, stay happy always!!!
Muackssss....
to the guys, stay handsome and smartest-looking!!!
to the girls, stay pretty and intelligent ever!!!


~cath~n_n


4 comments:

Skinny R said...

poeple come n' go
no worry

Leo Nardo said...

god bless me tat i can stay handsome forever..haha

i m oso missing noise of G18..sob

LianLian said...

wei..still got us,k?
love u always~muackss...

catherine said...

yea yea!! the spirit is owez there~~!!! G18 ROCKzzz!!!