BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cuppa Tea

A CUPPA TEA??!!!



Yea, it's a cuppa tea!
This cuppa tea is not the tea for breakfast or hi-tea o!!! hehe... it's referred to an underlying meaning instead~which is not the type of favor or like!! i like this phrase very much ever since i discovered its existence in a story book i read when i was still a kid. Indeed, this phrase has made me to express my thinking in a more sincere way instead! yea...!

Recently i was bothered by something which tends to make me getting a little bit EMO sometimes and even uneasy. Perhaps i thought a lot or an issue of sensitivity, which caused me to be in such situation. However, i felt much better as i have a heart to heart talk to my dearest housemates about what i have been through all these while.

Health problems have bothered me pretty much indeed lately, as my body seemed to weaken. Therefore, i really take care of my health greatly, especially my daily diet, i tried to make it as nutritious and healthy as possible. Luckily, thanks for God blessings and my disciplines all these days, my health is getting better by now and i was ecstatically happy that my sickness is recovering gradually!!!

As for studies, so far i still managed to handle as long as i put in lots of tireless effort, i believe i can make it! Yeah! Believe in yourself! "as motivated by the movie CAMP ROCK quotes"!

Unfortunately, something which bothered me recently was that a matter of relationship@friendship. I was not going through any relationship with any of the guys currently, but there were some rumours which i did not really favour at all. Sometimes, we have to be cruel to be true as that's the only right thing left for us to do. As in my situation, when that person is not my cuppa tea, i prefer to maintain the friendship status instead of giving him any sparks of chance. My perception is that if it was not my cuppa tea, i will never ever force myself to drink it no matter how perfect it smells and tastes, or how quality that tea is or even how thirsty i am! I'd rather die of thirst rather than drink that cuppa tea coz i can't find a reason why i should drink it when it did not even suit my taste at all. The only result of drinking that cuppa tea will only end up diarrhea or sense of uncomfort. It has nothing to do with aims or fulfilment, it just the matter of FEELING and SUITABILITY.

Besides that, i think that i'm also a person who cares about my reputation too. I could take jokes but not the jokes which exceed my joking limits. It just made me feel disgusted and revolted. For example, jokes of having relationship with somebody wasn't my cuppa tea. Initially, i could take that as slight jokes and perhaps will keep continue to have fun with it. However, if that joke was made too constant, it tends to irritate me as i am so damn sick of it. In short, i have my own limit in jokes too. Everybody does, so do i.

So, that's it!! A cuppa tea which i meant here...^_^
Friendship Forever......

~cath~n_n

2 comments:

christinegoh said...

hey gal~ hehe... i will start reading ur blog le lo~~ haha^^ hope tat u still remember me la.. avril fans~ haha

catherine said...

hehe...i sure remember u dear!!! avril fan whom i will never ever forget!! yeehaaaa!