BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Loving C-A-R-E-S

Lately, i was pretty concerned with my health as there were many unfavourable health problems happened to me which made me felt totally uncomfortable and agonizing. Indeed, i have been so worried over the past few weeks for my health. Nothing bothered me that much before...... i even consulted doctor twice for my illness and consumed quite many medicines as well. Thanks God that my illness recovered gradually and my nerves were calmed down eventually.

Unfortunately, a weird incident happened few days afterwards. It scared me as i discovered something terrifying as i pooed in my toilet early in the morning. i saw there was blood inside the toilet bowl! Oh my God! What the hell has happened to me? All those creepy thoughts started to crawl into my mind which got me totally distressed and anxious.

The next thing i knew is to go to consult my doctor in the 1st place! My dear Lian Lian accompanied me to the clinic opposite where the consultation and medicine fees have caused me eighty-six ringgit. It has really burnt a hole in my pocket, man!!! I was told by the doctor that i was getting Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are normally present outside the rectum and anus area or just protruding out of the anus. It can bleed and clot causing a lot of discomfort. i was given 30 Hemorrhoids pills to be consumed and 12 suppositories to be inserted. This almost got me insane!!

Furthermore, i got infected with the fever + sore throat + flu viruses about 3 days ago. Shit! What the hell is going on? Why was i so bad luck till all the illnesses came to me at the same time? Moreover, my Hemorrhoids has not fully recovered yet. Within this period of time, i really felt the excruciating pain that almost ate my heart out and it completely got me suffocated. I felt myself like a powerless and weakened patient who is trying hard to gasp for air. The fever made my head hot like boiling eggs; the sore throat caused me to sing like Rod Stewart's sexy voice; and the flu made my nose turn into waterfalls.......

During this period of time, i felt extremely touched...... ^_^
Coz i was touched by the persistent cares and kindness all my dearest friends showered upon me..... one of my dearest sister@roomate, Hwee Teng, she appeared to be playing quite a very important role in my life so far. She has indeed helped me in a lot of things, especially in living and maintain a healthy lifestyle! Her constant care and patience in taking care of me this little patient really made me felt overwhelmed and emotionally touched. She appeared to be a very good nurse after all!!!! Anyone who's sick could hire her as your nurse!!! hehe...^^ besides that, one of my ex-classmate from Group 18~Pei Chey, she has indeed treated me so nice that she cooked 'Luo Han Guo' drinks and bought me a big bottle of 100 plus. Wow, she's so considerate til i was touched by what she has done, coz i really felt her love and cares for me this little friend..... T_T

Thanks God blessed me for my health, my study, and giving me so many nice and caring friends around me who has showered unfaltering emotional care and supports to me when i mostly need it. This has made me totally speechless as i was too touched by you dears, really appreciating it so so so much and i love you, gurlz!!!MUACKSSSS!




2 comments:

Skinny R said...

drink more water n take good care. its hot these days.

http://richardling.blogspot.com

catherine said...

thanks for being such a caring friend~~^^