BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing up...Yeah!!


Yea, it's time to grow up!!!

Reminiscing back those unforgettable events which had happened to me in the earlier semesters during my diploma year really made me grew stronger and more mature in ways of thinking. There were lots of catchy experiences i have been through within these 2 wonderful years of diploma. For instance, happiness i share with my bunch of sisters i treasure very much. They ever appear in my life journey and have been together with me through thick and thin. i would like to grab this chance to show my appreciation for them, those VIPs are Yier, Lian Lian, Hwee Teng. They have made my life so much happier than ever before and how their unfaltering supports really bring my miserable soul back to the origin. Thanks, sisters!! i love you dearssss!

Besides that, there were also moments which left me suffocating in total despair and grieving sorrowfully. For instance, the friend whom i treasure very much in the 1st place has turned into someone who i barely could recognize! that is a total disaster for me! how could it be? am i insane or sth till i have such mindset? i actually witnessed and going through such miserable moments myself. i ever confront to such friend, telling her about her weaknesses nicely, hoping she could realize it and try to improve her attitude and character. however, to my dismay, she did not but turn out to shoot me back with stupid reasons unsatisfactorily. i was totally flabbergasted by the outcome and disappointment was what i felt intensely and getting so damn emotional. i almost got myself broke into tears but i did not coz i did not want myself appear to be so weak and useless. initially, i thought it was my fault or my personality problem. i was so damn worried about myself. however, as life went on, it was not so bad after all cuz i was told by lots of people about such issue!!! Oh My God!! i could not believe that God is on my side too! Suddenly, i found sparks of hope to pursue my lifetime journey and friendship with others who appreciate me and vice-versa. Thanks God for understanding me!! coz i thought to myself that i was not such a cruel and evil person after all...LOLzzzz

Furthermore, i have learnt heaps of useful enduring lessons to be applied in daily lifespan whereby i was taught to be stronger and more mature than before. Stop being a fool, being too naive, being too innocent, get smarter and brilliant and lots more... thanks for those who walked into my life to give me such disastrous experience for me to go through it!!!

Today is the last day of May, so all these grieveous events will end here. Cath will have her new beginning in the upcoming days. New level of study@ advance diploma, new beginning!!! yeah yeah! rock it!

2 comments:

blessedying said...

yo Cath:D
So glad to see your new blog:D
Well, take all things easy:)
Life is beautiful, you will discover it if you found your destiny:)
Yeah~:D
Gambateh ya!God bless dear cath!:)

LianLian said...

haha..lian lian here in ah cath blog~
haha...we r always by urside o..
and God also..
we love us as Jesus love u too~
muackss my dear CATHERINE...