BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Touched...



it's been a month away that i have started to notice the air fares for airasia and malaysia airlines dated within 17th till 20th July 2009. The price was from RM250 onwards and i have been waiting for promotion from air asia since a month ago and there was none of the news at all. Disappointed....Sighed....i had discussed with my parents about the fares. At that moment, the convocation date was not confirmed yet by the college. Therefore, my parents advised me not to buy the air fares 1st. However, when the date was confirmed, so unfortunately, it shocked me as i saw the tremendous increasing price of the air fares. By the time i wish to buy the air ticket, the expensive cost of the fares had caused me and my parents to take some time to think about it and we all are awaiting for some miracle to happen that there'll be some promotion in the coming days.

To our dismay, not any promotion was being made. Furthermore, the price had gone up to RM400-500. We started to get frustrated. That was when i have a thought in my mind that i reluctantly asked my parents not to come to my convocation. They kinda agreed initially. However, as the convocation date fell apart pretty soon, they kept rushed me to keep an eye on the air fares, see whether the price has decreased or not. Unfortunately, it had increased to the highest, RM576. Oh My God!! so damn expensive!!! Last decision was that i insisted to ask my parent not to come as i did not want to waste their money coz it was a very large sum of money. It cost up to RM2000++.

On thursday night, 8 o'clock, my mom suddenly called me on the phone when i was napping since 4pm. I was extremely exhausted as i got home from college. i was so blurred the moment my mom called. i still thought it was in the middle of night that my mom called me. The call really awoke me back to reality that it was still thursday. I was so shocked when my parent said that they wanna come to my convo eventually. I only thought about money that time, so i quickly with no doubts persuaded them and insisted them not to come. Then, it was when i heard my dad and mom suddenly speechless, and i heard my dad whispered beside my mom, saying that "我看我们还是不去了,她都一直叫我们不要去....". Oh My God!! i just knew that my unstoppable persuading towards them have cause such disappointment to them. There was silence on the phone suddenly, i thought they were thinking and sighing... and didn't know what to say to me. This was when i suddenly felt a heartdeep sadness that i have accidentally broken their heart indirectly. Afterwards, i quickly told my parents that i helped them to check the airticket right away and bought it. It was totally bad luck that i was unable to purchase it online as i was informed that it was less than 24 hours.

The next day, my dad quickly rushed to airport to buy the airticket at the airasia counter. i was so touched that my dad called again and told me "阿慧,你不用担心,钱是可以赚回来的,你的毕业也不是说每一次,我们一定会来的." walao eh!!! i was extremely speechless at that moment, i was totally touched by my dad's words. Dad, i was so glad that you told me so, i just knew money is not every thing, is LOVE which matters.

I love you, Dad!
I love you, Mom!
Muackssssss....!!!

0 comments: