BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Convo!!








It's on the 18th day of July, 2009. I hereby to announce to myself, :'Catherine Bong Chieh Hui has finally graduate with merit officially in TAR college!!'.... Yeah!! The anticipated day has eventually arrived! It's time to throw your hat!! Hoorayyyyyyyy!!

In the early morning, i woke up by my "when you're gone"ringtone alarm. It's my big day! i cooked myself a bowl of Maggie Curry Mee and then put on my make-up. A curl of blackish Maybelline mascara and a paint of Loreal sparkling pink lipstick were what i only put on beside a 2-way foundation. Kee Kee came to fetch me to college as we had to go to college earlier to register ourselves. My parents only would go to college around 9am. We arrived college hall at around 8am and we quickly ran to register ourselves. My number is 39! After registration, we all quickly dressed up in our convo gown. Wow, everyone looked like a lawyer!!! smart daoooooo! hahahaha

My roomate @ best sister~ Hwee Teng had indeed helped me a lot. She helped to bring my parents to college and be my camera girl for the day. She had captured a lot of pictures, she just followed me wherever i went. haha.... pity her...! ^^ Incredibly, she had snapped shot approximately 250 pics!!! LOLzzz

Everyone felt themselves like a SUPERSTAR!! All camera were surrounding them and there's no way to escape!! hehe... unfortunately, the sad thing was some of our friends were in the afternoon session. if not, we all could take pictures together. Luckily, they came earlier just to take picture with us!!! yeah yeah!!! the feeling was so damn awesome!!!

Around 1.30pm, the crowd had dispersed. We went to have our lunch afterwards. It was indeed a tiring but happy day!~ ^^

In the evening, my dad and mom celebrated my convocation at Station One. My cousin and his gf were there too. We all had our sumptous dinner while enjoying the performance done by the singers there. Cheerss!!! A very sweet memory.....^^

Happy Convocation!!!

0 comments: