BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Thursday, July 30, 2009

eMo......


eMo.... arghhhhhh!!!

These few days seemed like the worst day of my life since last friday. The old disease has back to attack me once again...... sighed...... that's what which caused me so emotional and overwhelmed these few days. I didn't have any mood at all in every single thing i did, all the fears and disastrous feelings from this disease overtook everything.

Today is the 7th day this disease just seemed could not stop attacking me. Gosh!!! I still remembered 2 days ago, my mood was extremely down like hell. I called to inform my mom about what i've experienced lately. when talking to my parents, i really felt so sad as i sensed their concern towards me and i felt hopeless when i talked about this. It has brought big effect on my daily lives.......i just knew that a big sob was enough to release out all these fears creeping inside.

Waking up the next day, i felt much better compared to yesterday. I prayed at night, wish everyting will be better and wish that i can heal as soon as possible.... May God Bless Cath ^_^


~cath~n_n

0 comments: