BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wish you were here....



'Damn Damn Damn, what i'd do to have you here here here, I wish you were here....'


Too bad, you'll never be right here with me on my special day, which is one of my most special day of the year....


I happened to accidentally scratched my knee through the tap water in the toilet at the college exam hall right after the sitting for my professional paper, ACCA P7 yesterday. It ached and it bleed.... Gosh! What a bad luck day! Firstly, i could not do my paper well at all, i lost idea to write fromt the beginning of the questions paper. I could hardly write the answers coz i did not understand the requirement of the whole questions that i kept on reading the questions over and over again.... still, i struggled, and eventually forced myself to crap every single thing i could to fulfill the blank pages left untouched on my exam booklet.


Somehow, there was a good thing covered this disappointment after all, my dearest friends threw me a surprise birthday celebration at Kenny Rogers Restaurant where we all behaved like kids. So happy that we were having funs together, it's that moment been captured, to be stored in my memory, which could last forever.... =)


Then i came home, how excited and surprised i was to see my bunch of girls sitting in my room and chit-chatting! I could not help but quickly settle down on my bed and joined the girls' talk. It's pretty fun though! (^_^)


Nevertheless, this happiness did not last long until i received an sms from a guy whom i had a crush on... i was totally shocked and stunned for a moment as i read that message. He said he'd go to overseas to work for a week the next day and he ended the message with a birthday wishes to me. I suddenly could not take it because it happened too unexpectedly, out of the blue! The saddest thing was that he was leaving on my birthday! Although i did not expect him to be with me together on my birthday, somehow this sudden leave got me so sad and disappointed.... & my whole plan for the coming days was like kinda crashed and burned.


I was totally disappointed to see the calendar on my desk on the day he's gonna come back is the date where i'll be leaving here pretty soon. Any unforeseen circumstances and destined fate could cause me to lose the chance to see him again.... it's pretty sad though, there's nothing i could do about it.... hopeless on my pre-birthday night....


The difficulties of the exam paper, the wound on my knees and the shocking news.... how terrifying to find out all these stuffs to spoil my mood for my beautiful day! Nevertheless, it's memorable enough though... T_T


Now i believe what the God messages to me in facebook was true, 'Sometimes the easiest way to LOSE something is wanting it TOO MUCH...' This is too good to be true as here i am, the one who experienced this situation right now.


A lesson learnt here, i should have expected LESS, Let LOOSE, and let things happen naturally as they're supposed to be. I should have believed that everything will be DESTINED, instead of trying hard by put in lots of effort to change it.... Maybe the easiest solution will be letting God to decide for me coz i'm tired already.


One word, 'Natural'...

0 comments: