BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Prayers are Heard...^_^

The beautiful Thursday sun shone its light onto my face as i was still in my dreamland. The curtain in my room was left open since last night as weathers recently were terribly hot.

I was awoken afterwards, walked down the stairs and sat in my living room listening to the morning radio. It was when a sudden thought ran across my mind..... 'It's Thursday! one of my most anticipated & nervous day ever! "

It was the day of exam results release! How nervous i was as i was checking my results on my college website. The line was damn busy as it lagged till i kept refreshing the page for a few times.
i could feel butterflies in my stomach at that moment and kept praying while awaiting the results to be displayed on the webpage.

Finally, it appeared on my screen! I was looking at the tv while it suddenly appeared! immediately i ran close to my computer screen, ecstatically happy to find that i PASSED all of the papers and far better than i've expected! OMG! I started scream like hell and jumping happily as if like a little kid finally got her candy! LOL

Thanks God very much for the blessings and i knew my prayers were heard by God. Deep in my heart, i appreciate very much. Because of God's blessings, i deserve to have everything i have now.

谢谢神的保佑.

0 comments: