BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Cath's Playlist

Monday, February 14, 2011

You're Right

Thinking back what you said to me.... it kinda sound like getting real... i should have trusted things you said to me, i was awakened by some thoughts lately, what i used to not believe in things that you said, i started to believe...

You're right... i really feel the way i suppose to feel when it happens as what you've told me earlier... there's no such thing like what i think & expected, so cath, please stop been naive & innocent, even though there's nothing u can do about it!

I felt like i'm growing into a kinda different person recently, i feel like myself acting strange, thinking strange, feeling strange... everything seems STRANGE... how suffocating is it i have to ACT like nothing happens... it hurts when i am trying to pretend like i feel nothing, it hurts when i am trying to pretend like i don't care at all, it hurts when you make me feel insecure coz of the way you do to people surrounding you.... i know you will never find it out coz you never meant to notice & so i know i'm not going to tell you anyway, let it be kept a s-e-c-r-e-t forever coz this is not gonna be a happy ending story...

In short, all this while, i have been lying to myself, so i guess i should start to forget about all those J things, stop relying so much on you, i can handle myself even without you, i believe i can do it without you!

0 comments: